Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Broken toe! (maybe)

It would appear I have broken the little toe on my left foot. Well, it's broken according to all the medical experts in the accounting department where I work. It only happened last night before bed, so I don't know how it will affect my biking and running. It doesn't hurt too much, but it actually hurts more with shoes on than off -- that could be trouble. Although, my running shoes are softer and more flexible than the shoes I wear at work, so maybe it won't be too bad. The cycling shoes might be another story... they are relatively tight. But then again, maybe the tight, non-flexing shoe will keep it from moving around. Trying to be an optimist here.


Indoor trainer workout scheduled for tonight after work, so I'll know soon enough.

No comments: